Thursday, October 8, 2015

Birth Right!

    Today is an awesome day. It is great in its own right because God's mercy and grace ushered us into this day.  We are blessed to be able to be here to embrace it.  It is wonderful because we are capable of knowing that we are here and can see and read and hear and talk.  It is very special because today is the 28th birth anniversary of my youngest son, Charles William Gaither.  I am one of the most blessed women on the planet because God blessed me with two strong, talented, intelligent and God-fearing men.  
     So today I salute the God Spirit that flowed through me in the creation of my offspring and I give honor to the male child who has substantiated my legacy through the life of his daughter, Kamari. Thank you God for using me to your glory to produce, nurture, guide and release to the world one of the kindest and most creative people I know.  
    Today faithful readers take a moment and give God praise and thanks for someone special in your life; whether it is a child, spouse, parent, sibling or great friend.  We are all in this together and need to uplift and support one another.  Reach out today and let them know how special they are to you.

Every day is a good day; it is up to us to make it a GREAT day.  Happy Birthday Chuck-O!    Be blessed! Dr. JoAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment