Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Glory Bound


Romans 8:18 – “ I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us.”
      “Push”, “Push”, “Bear Down, Breath and Push”.. It has been 33 years, but I can still hear the doctor, nurses and attendances coaching me through the final stages of the birthing of my first son.  The contractions were unrelenting, the pressure and pain indescribable but ohhhhh the joy of hearing my baby draw his first breath and let out a cooing cry was undeniable.  When they placed his warm, big (nearly 9 pound) body on my chest, I forgot all about the months of nausea, leg cramps, back aches and the other irritables that plague pregnant women. 
      Whatever we go through in this present age; whether we believe we were given the ‘short end the stick’ or dealt a hand of horrible life cards; it is no comparison to the blessed glory that God had set for us.  Ask the Holy Spirit to help you see the brighter side that is to come and focus on that joy.  Remember in the end…WE WIN!!!
      Every day is a good day; it is up to us to make it a GREAT day!  Be blessed!  Rev. Dr. JoAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment