Monday, November 30, 2015

All Things New

Revelation 21:5 - "And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful."

Good morning faithful readers.
I pray you had a safe, joyous and memorable Post-Thanksgiving weekend. Many of you traveled to be with family and friends and we are thankful for traveling coverage of your journeys. As we begin this work week let me offer praise to our awesome God for his provision of safe shelter and a new beginning.  I am now fully moved into my new residence and busily transforming it from a house into a home.  I can never find the words to describe how relieved I am to have the packing and moving behind me and the joy of anticipation as I now unpack and arrange my "treasures" in their new surroundings! Just as I have taken on a refreshed "newness" in my new home; so it seems even my old furniture, pictures, appliances and even Tupperware seem to be revitalized in our new environment.  God makes ALL things new!!  Look around and really notice something you have had for awhile and appreciate how God makes it like new just for you.  Your car may be old but it rides like new - especially when you appreciate not having a car note. Your outfit might be from last year but how nice it is that it still fits -even after all that Thanksgiving feast.  Find the beauty in what you have.  
Every day is a good day; it is up to us to make it a GREAT day!  Be blessed!  Dr. JoAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment