Thursday, July 20, 2017

Stay Strong

2 Corinthians 12:8-9 -"Three times I pleaded with the Lord about this, that it should leave me. But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. "
      Like us, Paul did not know why the "thorn" or pressure was put upon him and why after earnest petition, it was not relieved- but God always has purpose in his doings. It is for us to trust him, love him and praise him even through uncertainty and tears.
   I love and support through prayer all of my faithful readers and I do not consider it is so strange that many of us have never met physically but spiritually I feel like I am an old member of the family. I nudge you every morning and give you my two cents as we prepare for the day. 
     There will probably always be things impinging on us that we want instant relief from; but know that as we pray together and support one another God's grace is sufficient to sustain us.  Be strong ... I am with you but more importantly, the Holy Spirit is all over you.   
     Every day is a good day; it is up to us to make it a victoriously Great day! Be blessed!!  Dr. JoAnn 

No comments:

Post a Comment