Thursday, July 13, 2017

Take Action

1 John 3:18 – “My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.”
     A picture is worth a thousand words because pictures are captured moments of real life actions. As I like the say – “I can show you better than I can tell you.” Images linger in our minds much longer than words; therefore actions are more powerful than speeches. You can tell me that you love me, but the realness of it is when you show me that you love me. Do your actions match and exceed your words? Do you express your feelings to others in tangible ways so that your words can truly live for them? If someone is struggling; it is good to tell them you are concerned and praying for them, but it might help to buy some groceries, give them a tank full of gas or babysit for an evening to give them a break. Love isn’t just an emotion – it is an action. Take action today and make a real difference that will linger on the heart longer than words stay in the ear.
     Every day is a good day; it is up to us to make it a victoriously GREAT day! Be blessed! Dr. JoAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment