Tuesday, August 15, 2017

No Mistakes

Ephesians 2:10 (ERV) - “God has made us what we are. In Christ Jesus, God made us new people so that we would spend our lives doing the good things he had already planned for us to do.”
     The other day I was visiting my new grandson, CJ (Charles Jr.) and as I was praying over him and pronouncing God’s blessings over his life I was reminded of how God tells us that before we are knit together in our mother’s wombs he has wonderful plans for us. I am so excited about watching him grow and develop; see his life unfold before him in the majesty of God’s grace.
     While it seems that the world is going to ‘Hades-in-a-handbasket’, as Christians we should be excited about each new day and the promises that it brings. Count all things as joy for God has made us what we are. CJ is just a week old but I see the glimmer of expectation in his squinty little eyes; I feel the power of conviction in the grasp of his tiny hands and I know that God’s breath of hope surges through is perfectly healthy body. God makes no mistakes. Enjoy your life. Live it to the fullest.
     Every day is a good day; it is up to us to make it a victoriously GREAT day! Be blessed! Dr. JoAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment