Monday, July 20, 2015

Help Is Here!

Help Is Here!
Isaiah 41:10- “[F]ear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”
            Yesterday I was blessed to attend two inspirational church services. My church, Manifested Word of God Ministries (Lithonia, GA) had a surprise visit from a wonderful woman I came to know as Prophetess Janet.  She spoke to us about the state of the church and for believers to remember the words of Paul to the Galatians; to not grow weary in well doing. The second service was the culmination of the General Assembly for Faith Temple Pentecostal Church (Lithonia, GA) and the Apostle reminded the congregation of our duties as ministers, evangelists and elders of the church.  All believers are given the great commission to tell the good news of Christ.
            From both services I gleaned and want to share with you renewed hope and invigorated faith. Whatever is on your plate or on the front burner or top of your to-do list, be assured that if it is in alignment with God’s plan for your life – He will strengthen you for the task; provide your resources and uphold you through whatever processes or procedures you must endure for its completion.
            God is faithful and long-suffering.  He will not allow you to fail as long as you do not give up or give in.  He will uphold you with his grace, mercy and power.  Give God thanks today for his help and watch him make your tomorrows a reality.

Every day is a good day; it is up to us to make it a power-packed GREAT day! Be blessed! Dr. JoAnn 

No comments:

Post a Comment