Thursday, July 2, 2015

Restoration

Leviticus 6:4 (ASV) – “… then  it shall be, if he hath sinned, and is guilty, that he shall restore that which he took by robbery, or the thing which he hath gotten by oppression, or the deposit which was committed to him, or the lost thing which he found.”
       Yesterday I received some unexpected and quite surprising news.  As many of you faithful readers remember, my home was vandalized a few months ago and the perpetrator(s) stole my laptops, iPad, digital camera and many irreplaceable jewelry pieces.  My initial reaction of course was of anger and hurt, that someone’s evil spirit had come in and violated my living space and took things that were precious to me.  After getting over the ‘mad’ I started praying for the thief/thieves because from the manner in which they entered they had to be either my neighbors or associates of my neighbors.  My prayer was that their total being, spirit, soul and body would be uncomfortably restless until they had a better relationship with God.  Their thieving actions were reflections of their separation from the Lord of provision.  Well yesterday, I received a call from the detective who was assigned to my case and he had recovered one of my laptops.  Praise be to be God. 
        I continually pray for total restoration and for those involved to find peace in Christ.  I encourage you to trust God that the things in your life that are broken, misplaced, lost, abused, taken or misused will be restored in multiples.  God is a healing, restoring and revitalizing God. He wants us to be whole and as we wholly lean upon him and trust in his ways, he will reestablish us in his image.

Every day is a good day; it is up to us to make it a power-packed GREAT day! Be blessed! Dr. JoAnn 

No comments:

Post a Comment