Monday, May 14, 2018

Fledgling Church


Acts 9:21 – “Then the church throughout Judea, Galilee, and Samaria experienced peace and thus was strengthened. Living in the fear of the Lord and in the encouragement of the Holy Spirit, the church increased in numbers.”
    Yesterday was a phenomenal day.  Of course we celebrated Mother’s Day and I had a great time at my home church as our pastor brought an inspiring message revolving around the love relationship between Naomi and daughter-in-law Ruth.  But the highlight of my afternoon was the celebration of the opening of the new church that God has positioned me to start.  I have established “Horizon Worship Service” and we meet at 4:30pm at the Mansions in Decatur Adult Living Community. 
      My aunt recently relocated to this wonderful, brand-spanking new retirement community and upon discovering that there were no in-house religious services available for the residents; God pressed me to step up to the plate and organize the church.  I am also teaching Bible study later on today and all are welcome. 
    I grow more and more excited watching God orchestrate new evangelistic options in, through and around my life.  Please continue to praise his Holy name and pray for me as I obediently walk in his will. 
      Every day is a good day; it is up to us to make it s GREAT day!  Be blessed! Rev. Dr. JoAnn


No comments:

Post a Comment