Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Time Management


Colossians 4:5 - "Be wise in the way you act with those who are not believers. Use your time in the best way you can.”
     For the past few weeks I have had a lot of different projects on my plate and I felt like I needed to hire an assistant just to help me keep organized and on point. Well I did just that…I got the best help known to mankind. I called upon the Holy Spirit and with the supplication prayers of others I invoked the power of organization to take hold of my situation. I refused to get overwhelmed and I rebuked the spirit of procrastination. I know I live a life in Divine Order.
     I asked for increased time management skill so that I would use the time that I had wisely. I asked for clarity of my assignments so that I could quickly and easily assimilate and produce the deliverables that were anticipated and expected by my clients.
     The projects have not lessened, (actually they have increased) but the anxiousness that tried to creep upon me has all but disappeared. I truly am a believer in what I say – “relax, everything is in Divine Order”. If it happens…it will happen… Unlike God we cannot make anything appear out of thin air, so we must plan, think strategically and relax knowing that all things work together and that we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us.
     I do realize that everything may not be completed at max capacity and every variable may not be defined, but what will be produced will be God-inspired and I will always praise God for his steadfast love and help. Go forth and conquer whatever is on your plate….worry about nothing ..do your best and keep praising
     Every day is a good day; it is up to us to make it a GREAT day! Be blessed! Rev. Dr. JoAnn



No comments:

Post a Comment