Thursday, January 19, 2017

Every Hair

Matthew 10:30 – “And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered.
     About six months ago I cut off my dreadlocks to sport a new shorter hairdo. As a matter of fact I went from mid-back length to being able to comb my hair with my fingers. As the winter months rolled in I am even more aware of the benefit of my head covering because without the woolly protection of my locks my head often gets quite chilled.
     Teasing me, recently a friend commented that I had scalped myself and that I was bald. I retorted that although the length of my hair was different, each individual hair follicle was still in place and that God had them numbered and even named. God knows about every aspect of our being and he loves us unconditionally. In his love for us, he cares not only for the big issues that affect our lives, but he is concerned about even the smallest incidents and matters. There are no problems too big for God and no uncertainties too small.
     Knowing that God has even the most minute things about us under scrutiny should give you assurance that he not only has your best interests at heart but that he wants you to be confident in his care.
     Every day is a good day it is up to us to make it a GREAT day. Live victoriously! Be blessed! Dr. JoAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment