Thursday, November 15, 2018

Spiritual Understanding

Colossians 1:9 – “Since the day we heard these things about you, we have continued praying for you. This is what we pray: that God will make you completely sure of what he wants by giving you all the wisdom and spiritual understanding you need.”
    This past  week and throughout the weekend I was inundated with multiple assignments and ‘things’ that needed to be attended to, participated in or just looked after. Whether I was assisting friends, attending services, shopping for loved ones, answering distress calls or just standing in the gap as a prayer partner – these past days have proven to be quite exhilarating. While my physical body was often fatigued from the skipped meals and lack of sleep, my mind and spirit soared to greater heights as I found myself progressing forward in the ministerial work God is laying out before me.
     I am sensing the spiritual understanding that today’s scripture speaks about. I give God praise for his faithfulness and I offer thanks to you my supportive readers. I know your prayers avail much because I feel them guiding me to newly revealed truths. Thank you for praying for me, my ministry and my greater understanding of the “path”. I pray for your uplifted countenance and for God’s plan and purpose for your life to become clearer and more resolute. As we pray for one another, God honors our supplication by granting wisdom to conquer all that presents itself as obstacles or challenges. And as a great friend says - “And so it is”!
     Every day is a good day; it is up to us to make it a GREAT day! Be blessed! Rev. Dr. JoAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment