Tuesday, December 4, 2018

K.I.S.S.



K.I.S.S. – Keep it short and sweet.
I must admit that after so many years of uploading these writings (often under much technical difficulty) I wonder whether anyone is really still reading these snippets.  Just when I get a little dismayed, discouraged or feel like sleeping in a little longer and calling it quits, someone always manages to drop me a text or an email or even a phone call to say that something I wrote really helped. 
Much thanks to those of you who have taken a moment and dropped me a line.  Of course as an amateur wordsmith those words of encouragement and support have kept me focused and on task.  While the main purpose of these blogs is to glorify the God we worship, it is still nice to hear or read that someone out there is actually benefiting from what God allows me to share.  Thank you.
Starting soon the blog will change to a shorter format. Please stay tuned as I believe this new more direct presentation will bless and encourage you even more.
Every day is a good day; it is up to us to make it a GREAT day.  Be blessed! Rev. Dr. JoAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment