Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Endless Supply

Philippians 4:19 – “But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.”
       We cherish receiving the answers to prayers and it is even more glorious when our desires and very thoughts seem to materialize instantly or without much delay.  Lately I have been experiencing the wonderful provision of our God in ways that have been quite delightful and intriguing.  I thought about a new coffee maker and walked into a store and found the very one I wanted on sale.  I desired for some new furnishings and within a week’s time all the pieces I needed to revamp my bedroom came from different sources but matched together as if they were sold as a unit.  I imagined new revenue sources and found out that I had a teaching assignment that came through in a pinch. 
     It isn’t good luck or serendipity or fate.  It is the provision of our God. I didn’t spend time on my knees begging or pleading for God to help or supply. I simply thought about what I wanted and when the timing was right God had the universe to supply my need.  Somethings right away, other things within a time frame that still made it spectacular.
     He told me that everything I would ever need to fulfill my mission on earth was available at my disposal, so why can’t we also imagine that the ‘extra stuff’ that makes life more livable isn’t also waiting in the wings for us to just trust that it is there and that God wants us to have it.
     Think some good thoughts today and watch as God delights in bringing joy to his children; and as he supplies be sure to thank and testify.
     Every day is a good day; it is up to us to make it a victoriously GREAT day!
Be blessed!  Dr. JoAnn


No comments:

Post a Comment