Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Stay on Course

Happy 92nd Birthday to my wonderful aunt, Geraldine “Tee” Houser. 

 Job 42:2 (AMP)  “ I know that You can do all things, and that no thought or purpose of Yours can be restrained or thwarted.”
     We all have at some point in our lives had to readjust certain ‘sure’ things’ around us to make sure we stayed on God’s course. Today's message is short, sweet and to the point.  Strive to become more like Christ in our daily walk by aligning your actions, deeds and plans with your life purpose. How can our walk be meaningful if we are uncertain of where we come from and where we are going?  We must know our coming and going to see the real connection.  We are designed to be the hands and feet of the Master; therefore we are at our best when follow the teachings of Christ and fulfill the mission assigned to us by God.  Use this simple prayer below to stay on course.  
Dear God!
Please help me discover my purpose in life.
Give me the directions to open the roads you want me to travel.
Please help me discover the treasure of being on my true course.
You have created me with a certain purpose.
Lead me to recognize my path so that my life will
have true meaning.  Thank you for listening to my payer.  Amen”

Every day is a good day; it is up to us to make it a victoriously GREAT day! Be blessed! Dr. JoAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment