Friday, August 5, 2016

The Gap!

Ezekiel 22:30 – “And I sought for a man among them, that should build up the wall, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it; but I found none.”
     Every day is a good day but today is a special day for me. The first Friday of the month is the day that my praise and worship ministry meets to lift the name of Jesus, share testimonies and honor God through prayer and praise. We are small in number, but mighty in spirit. As I reflect back on the ministry’s beginning I am amazed and humbled at how God has used me to ‘stand in the gap’ for others. Although we physically share a collective space only on the first Friday of the month, the ministry itself reaches far beyond the walls of my home.
     Through life-coaching sessions where I speak into and pray over the lives of young adults God allows me to share his love with many. Through my ministry I am privileged to be used by God to do daily devotionals, this blogging outreach and Bible study to show others his love. It is a true privilege and I could not do it without the support and encouragement of you my faithful readers. Your financial support, texts and emails of encouragement and simple “Amen” comments all help keep me focused to continue to stand in the gap. Thank you for helping me stay focused on the battlefield.
     Every day is a good day; it is up to us to make it a GREAT day. Don’t be distracted; stay focused on your purpose. Have an awesome weekend and continue standing in the gap for someone else. You may never know how important your support is but they do and God does! See you on Monday. Be blessed! Dr. JoAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment