Thursday, July 12, 2018

Righteous Credit

It is time that we give credit where credit is due. It is easy for us to give false credit to the devil about things that seem to go awry when we misbehave or misfortune befalls us. We often hear people say “oh the devil made me do it“. But the truth of the matter is that it was most likely our own decision.  On the other hand when there is a stirring inside that causes us to perform a certain way when we know we had no inkling of what to do or how to proceed on our own, we often say “something made me do this... or “ I don’t know why I did that” or “ I’m not sure why I went that way, but I sure am glad I did!”
Jesus promised us a Comforter and this Comforter is with us, in us and is third person of our Triune God-head - the HOLY SPIRT....as real as the air we breathe.  So the next time you get a “hunch” about something or feel inspired to do an action or are persuaded to keep quiet... give credit where credit is due.... Praise and thank the Holy Spirit!  Everyday is a good day; it is up to us to make it a Great day!  Be blessed! Rev. Dr.  JoAnn 

No comments:

Post a Comment